EASPRAY ® Moisture Barrier Film Coatings
The hydrophobic polymer combines with HPMC, crystallizing to increase the degree of coalescence; this functions to effectively restrain water permeation.
EASPRAY®Moisture Barrier Film Coating System with 80% ethanol as a solvent decreases the diffusion coefficient of the coating membrane, which gives it a low permeation rate. This product has an excellent protective effect on tablets that easily deform after absorbing water.
EASPRAY®GAII – A film coating system designed for coating extremely water-sensitive and fast-disintegrating oral solid dosage forms.
• On the basis of not impeding rapid tablet disintegration in the stomach, this film coating system is able to reduce environmental moisture/vapor permeation, the possibility of cracking, inflation, deformation, and associated changes in a dosage form arising from hot and humid conditions;
• The pigments are unaffected by moisture absorption by drug ingredients, so that the film color remains stable over a long period of time;
• With optimal homogenized suspension properties and a low deposition velocity, no deposition occurs within standard coating times;
• If applied with 80% ethanol as a solvent, the result is an improved dosage form appearance.
• Results in a superior-looking dosage form;
• Prolongs the shelf life of your dosage form;
• Provides more choices for your dosage forms.
Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Grade Standard:Medicine Grade
Brand Name: EASPRAY
Solvent : 80% Ethanol
Main Materials: EC+HPMC
Color : According the customer request
Weight Gain: 2%-6%
Net weight 10KG/Carton; Net 20KG/Carton;25KG/Barrel
Delivery Time: 13 days
Storage: Preserve in tight containers, keep it in dry place.
Validity: Two years.