0-34m Gear Rack Building Material Hoist Lifts
Truly modular design. Drive devices and cages are generic and interchangeable, and offers a multiple choice of doors or flaps.
16Mn and Q345 high quality steel to make the main parts.
A small crane available.
Available in single or twin car.
Manual or Automatic Controls.
Certified TUV according to European Regulation EN 12159: 2009.
* Apply high efficiency and energy-saving gear reducer.
* Racks set in the middle of mast section to reduce Partial load torque of cages and make the machine run more stably and smoothly.
* Apply non-eccentric rollers.
* Integrated cage roof. Cage roof is made by a full tread plate welded one time to complete, with high strength and no leakage.
* Unique flap door for loading/unloading ramp.
* Drop test facility.
* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.
* Composite Power & Control Cable, or Busbar.
* Easy access to electrical panels.
* Safety brake system.
* Side open enclosure gate, which is convenient for using and reliable.
|Payload capacity||2,000 kg|
|Lifting speed||0–34 m/min.|
|Max. lifting height||400 m*|
|Cage width (internal)||1.5 m|
|Cage length (internal)||3.2 m|
|Cage height (internal)||2.35 m|
|Motor control||FC control|
|Engine power||2x11 kw|
|Safety device type||centrifugal brake|
|Power supply range||380–500 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 3 phase|
|Type of mast||square column 650*650 mm with bolted rack|
|Length mast section||1.508 m|
|* Be equipped with a frequency control unit (FC), with closed-loop.|