1) Send the technicians to carry out the installation and debugging of equipment for the foreign users with compensation.
2) Train the users to command the equipment and guide them for safe production.
3) Explain the routine maintenance of equipment carefully and remove common faults.
4) We are responsible for all the repairs that caused by our quality problems within one year's warranty. (We will provide one set of spare parts/wear & tear parts free of charge with shipment.)
5) For some countries whose visas are difficult obtained, customers can also send their technicians to our company to receive free guidance and training.
6) Accept suggestions for improvement put forward by customers an earnest way. In accordance with changes of the market, provide the products and services to meet the user's needs and create value for them.
7) We will make every effort to solve your problems, and your success will add new glory to us.
1, Payment Terms: 30% as down payment by T/T. the remaining 70% shall pay off before
all items being delivered
2, Delivery Way: FOB Xiamen
3, Delivery Time: 20-30 days after receiving your 30% down payment.
4, Warranty: within one year from delivery.
Hongjia Machinery is professional in manufacturing and offering twin-shaft concrete mixing machine for brick making machine as one of the leading such manufacturers and suppliers in China. Welcome to buy the low price and cheap products made in China for sale from our factory. We will offer you the best service and quick delivery.